Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Plc is the largest Nigerian power distribution company. It is based in Ikeja, capital of the state of Lagos. The company emerged on November 1, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, provides vast opportunities for career development, great work environment, professional development and competitive remuneration.
Applications are currently welcomed from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Tax Planning & Management Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC).
Table of Contents
Tax Planning & Management Supervisor
The position is responsible for assisting the Head, Management Reporting & Tariffs in tax related activities, supervising the compliance, planning, and reporting of taxes.
- Analyse the tax aspects of any agreements made by the company with third parties and advise managers accordingly.
- Co-ordinate different accounting units to ensure proper accounting and reconciliation of taxes.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process.
- Filing of all monthly and Annual tax returns including CIT, WHT, VAT, Transfer Pricing, PAYE etc.
- Work with Treasury to ensure all taxes are paid as at when due.
- Abreast of all tax laws, updates and policies as they affect Ikeja Electric, its Stakeholders and Employees.
- Prepare and send MIS report on the status of all tax related compliance.
- Carry out any other duty as requested by Head Management accounting, tariffs, Rates and Regulations or Head of Department.
Your Personal Attributes
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Passion for customer service
Qualifications and Requirements:
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification in Finance & Accounts
- Requires between 3 – 5years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Knowledges and Experiences in accounting.
- Have strong and flexible mentoring skills
- Possess Risk Management skill.
- Ability to organize and analyse financial information.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to present a professional business image to customers, employees and vendors.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Flexible to learn.
- Good written & spoken English communication skills.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making.
- Innovative Thinking.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.