Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, with business interest that covers shipping, commodities trading, depot operations, fertilizer blending and trading, exploration and haulage services.
Matrix Energy Group is currently recruiting ideal candidates to fill a vacant position. Read the details and apply before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Retail Station Supervisor at Matrix Energy Group.
Table of Contents
Retail Station Supervisor
The person in this position is responsible for coordinating and continuously improve sales activities at the station, monitor product discharge, coordinate stock planning and management to ensure regular product availability. In addition, maintaining relationships with statutory agencies, security agents and coordinating staff’s activities at the outlet are major responsibilities of the employee in this position.
- Responsible for proper coordination of all activities at the station.
- Daily stock scanning, Stock planning and Management.
- Conduct Security Surveillance and Liase with relevant External and Internal Security Agents to ensure a safe secure operating environment.
- Develop cordial and productive relationships with relevant Statutory Agencies and regulatory Bodies.
- Establish & Achieve station profitability/Sales goals.
- Aggressive Marketing of prospective customers.
- Build and manage robust customer relationships.
- Daily/Weekly/monthly/quarterly sales & inventory reports
- Increase market share through regular sales efforts.
- Ensure Customer Care/satisfaction always.
- Develop a new business relationship.
- Ensure individual and Unit target are met and surpassed at all time.
- Build and sustain efficient Teamwork/Force for achieving the unit and the organizational goals and objectives.
- Station Operations (Dispense & Sales) update report at an agreed interval (3hours) for planning purposes on daily basis.
- Develop and maintain cash evacuation policy that works.
- Supervision and Coordination of the entire station Staff.
- Station Public Relation Officer
- Other assigned responsibilities by the managements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate should have a minimum of OND & maximum of HND.
- Candidate should be smart and able to communicate in English
- Candidate should be between 23-32 years of age
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.