Vitafoam – with its root name derived from “Vita”- the Latin word for “life”, the company has since its inception, till date, worked at contributing to every aspect to its synonym from the cradle to old age. It has produced quality domestic and industrial products that add absolute value and comfort to life for work, school, leisure, health, maternity and child growth.
Established in 1962 by two giants; British Vita and Unilever, and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978, Vitafoam has become Nigeria’s most prominent and leading producer of Polyether, foam products, furniture, upholstery products, and adhesives.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of supervisor at Vitafoam Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
- To conduct audit of the company operations
- Assist the Audit Manager in organizing and supervising in ensuring Joint effective coverage of the Control component of the company operations at the Head Office, Factory and the Depot locations.
- Assist the Audit Manager in preparing Internal Audit Annual Visit Plan.
- Assist the Audit Manager in the execution of the agreed Annual Audit Visit plan.
- Assist in reviewing on a continuous basis, the internal control procedures, ensuring that the laid down systems are adhered to.
- Assist in maintaining adequate: Permanent file for audit location Working Paper file for each audit
- Assist in carrying out stock audit during the regular month- end and year-end physical stocktaking.
- Carrying out any special assignment as directed by the Management.
- Assist in carrying out investigations in the Areas of the business as may be directed by the Management
- Identify weaknesses in the control of measures which are economically unsound
- Make suggestions for improved performance and the prevention of future shortcomings.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years’ auditing experience
- Knowledge in auditing, internal audit standards, fraud awareness, and professional ethical standards.
- Knowledge in enterprise risk management (i.e., risk analysis and control assessment).
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Method of Application
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.