Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We strive to maintain a work environment where everyone can apply and develop skills and talents consistent with our values and business objectives. This applies to every employee, regardless of location, gender, ethnicity and physical abilities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Supply Chain Officer at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC).
Contract Management roles are the primary interface to deliver “most competitive” supply chains for the relevant business. They proactively identify and understand the needs from business stakeholders and collaboratively propose the most competitive solutions, based on an exhaustive review across all available value levers (price, demand, specifications).
- Executes standard and defined contracts under close supervision by Manager.
- Manages basic processes and systems related to the department with no cross-functional or cross-system linkages (i.e. linked to one particular location or site only, typically warehouse roles).
- Supports internal stakeholders (more than one department) in fulfilling standard and non-standard operational requirements with minimal interface with external stakeholders (supplier).
- This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
- Understand the key interfaces and interdependencies between Contracting and Procurement (CP) processes, controls and systems to drive continuous improvement projects across our Supply Chain organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Supply Chain
- Knowledge of SAP & Ariba systems
- Contracts data management and analysis
- Any Bachelor’s degree is fine; preferably Sciences
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Spotfire, PowerBI is desired but not preferred
- Fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Experience in programming and coding is an advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.