Foodco Nigeria Limited – We are a diversified consumer goods company with interests in retail, fast food restaurants, entertainment and manufacturing.
FoodCo Nigeria LTD is recruiting into the vacant position in the different locations. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Check the details below
We are currently seeking candidates to join our supply chain team in the following location; Lekki, Ikoyi, and Abeokuta.
Applicants for this position should have some prior experience in retail supply chain.
*Inventory Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities*
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for sales.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc or HND Supply Chain Management/ Business Administration or any related field
- Strong Leadership attributes
- Verbal and written communication
- Organizational and logistics skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Data analysis (excel)
- Interpersonal ability
- Team oriented
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: April 20, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.