JMG has been asserting its excellence as a leader in the power generation industry. Our strong partnership with FG Wilson, a trademark under the recognized Caterpillar Inc. brand portfolio and the world’s front-runner manufacturer of Perkins generators has given us the foundation to steer the industry in the direction of quality, support and innovation to become today the world’s largest FG Wilson dealer.
We have set up over 20 technical service centers that operate round the clock. With our dedicated 24/7 help desk and over 100 fully equipped engineering teams spread out across Nigeria, we rapidly reach out to all our clients’ requests.
We seek application from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job Vacancy at JMG Limited
- Attend to customer’s enquiry and liaise with call center to ensure customers’ satisfaction. Prepare and forward all sales orders generated to maintenance team.
- Prepare parts bidding documents and Projects.
- Confirm payment and prepare Sales Order to start with the job and follow up till the job is invoiced.
- Follow up on customers to ensure their satisfaction before COB.
- Ensure all cases and Sales Orders are entered in the AX Dynamics Platform.
- Attend to customer’s enquiry by emails and telephone calls.
- Liaise with call center to ensure continuous customers satisfaction.
- Forward all Sales Orders generated to MSO/Maintenance team. Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition, or procedure in the workplace, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate of Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of industrial products (Power Supply/Generators) is a plus.
- Excellent skills in inventory control and management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of all spare parts
- Strong follow up and coordination skills
- Highly attentive to details
- Strong time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly organized
iR Job Alert
Method of Application
Deadline: April 12, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.