Phillips Consulting Limited – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of IT Support Officer at Phillips Outsourcing Services.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults
- Respond to service issues and requests in a timely manner
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary
- Provide technical support across the company
- Document daily tasks, training, and support sessions to inform the department and organization, better regarding IT support needs
- Monitor the market to keep abreast of new technologies that will impact the IT industry
- Evaluate emerging technology against the existing business needs and infrastructure in a nimble and iterative manner
- Advises on issues such as maintenance of hardware assets, licensing of software, and legal obligations such as compliance with Government data protection standards.
- Establish and maintain infrastructures for keeping accurate records of and controlling IT assets and changes, carrying out tasks such as planning and managing the introduction of IT asset control.
- Conduct analyses of potential technical investments and of the investment plan in area of expertise
- Identify processes that will be improved by the application of new and emerging technologies and approaches.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree or its equivalent in Computer Science or any related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution
- Relevant professional certification will be a plus.
- Two to Three (2-3) years of cognate experience including specific experience with network infrastructure.
- Maintains a basic knowledge of risk management and IT principles
- Understanding of test-driven development.
- Understanding of how platforms integrate with other environments (e.g. network, cloud, Operating systems: Unix, MS Windows;
- Server, Enterprise LAN, Database, Operating systems, IT security administration, Good project management skills, and ability to think strategically and holistically.
- Operations, application support to various teams, department.
Salary Range: ₦150,000 – ₦200,000/month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.