The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job available below at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company.
- Responsible for coordinating simple syrup mixing and ensure that final syrup meant for production is free from contaminants and meets the TCCC specifications.
- Ensuring the manufacture of final syrup in strict compliance to standards: monitoring of control points, PRPs and PRPs in syrup manufacture process to prevent food safety related hazards. To carry out incoming inspection on sugar, beverage base and concentrate and ensure any ingredient that does not meet TCCC specifications is rejected.
- To ensure that all syrup tests: brix, taste, appearance, floc potential and volume are correctly performed and at the right frequency as stated in the sop/work aid/work instruction.
- To monitor the stock of final syrup and update management.
- To ensure that all syrup tanks are sanitized before and after mixing.
- To ensure that the appropriate corrective actions are taken in cases where out of specification results are obtained.
- To ensure good housekeeping status of all the equipment and environment associated with the simple and final syrup rooms.
- To ensure that the volume of the simple and final syrups is constantly checked for accuracy.
- To monitor all the sugar dumpers while carrying out their duties.
- Ensure the compliance to good manufacturing practice, food safety practice, good environmental, occupational Health and Safety practices in all line activities.
- Achieve Water Use Ratio of 3.26, Achieve Solid waste Ratio of 21.10, Solid Waste Recycled of 89.56%, Zero lost time work related injuries.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of ND or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience.
- Technical Dexterity
- Basic computer knowledge and use of MS office.
- Appropriate communication skills.
- Effective inter-personal skills.
- Effective at planning & organizing
- Action oriented
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Drive for results.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.