Nexford University is a next-generation online university based in Washington DC that offers globally affordable, accredited degree programs at a flexible pace.
Nexford’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility by providing an affordable high-quality education that will positively impact millions of lives around the world.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of teaching assistant at Polaris Bank Limited.
Table of Contents
- The Online Teaching Assistant (TA) is responsible for supporting Faculty for Nexford University (NXU) undergraduate or graduate-level programs.
- The Online TA supports learner success by providing guidance within the course and providing individualized and substantive assignment feedback under the supervision of the faculty.
- Support Faculty with the grading of assignments which include, but are not limited to: Discussion Forums, Formative /Summative Assessments, and Incomplete or late submissions
- Provide learners with individualized and substantive feedback on assignments
- Notify Faculty and the Learner Services Team regarding learners who are struggling and may need additional support with writing or subject area tutoring
- Assist with data collection as needed Required Skills and Qualities
- Flexible work style appropriate for remote and offshore teams
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills appropriate for NXU’s fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Strong outcomes-based orientation and track record of achieving results.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Teaching experience in undergraduate and graduate Business or Technology programs
- Experience with grading learners’ work at the university level
- Experience using a course-level rubric, knowledgeable with a plagiarism software (e.g., Turnitin) and/or a learning management system
- Must have earned a bachelor’s degree in business from an accredited institution for undergraduate courses and a master’s degree in business or Technology related fields from an accredited institution for graduate courses
- At least two years of teaching or TA experience in a Business School or with Business related subject areas
- 1-3 years of industry experience highly desired.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.