Qatar Airways – In a relatively short time, Qatar Airways has grown to more than 140 destinations worldwide, offering unmatched levels of service excellence that have helped excel the award-winning carrier to become best in the world.
Qatar Airways is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Candidates can now apply to fill the role of Ticketing Officer at Qatar Airways. Check out the position below:
Table of Contents
Senior Reservation and Ticketing Agent- Lagos, Nigeria
In this role you are expected to Lead the Reservations and Ticketing Agents and act as intermediary between the staff and management. Relays the information to the customers and assists them finding the right itinerary for their needs. Cancellations or any required changes on reservations when and where, customer requested.
- Handle customer requirement/request professionally ensuring minimum complaints. Support travel agents with seat confirmation and arrange VIP bookings/ticket queries.
- Shows dedication and commitments to handle the maximum number of telephone calls and passengers whilst at all times carefully following QR procedures and regulations to achieve the highest possible quality of reservations service (awareness of the policies and procedures for First Aid, Basic firefighting and Emergency evacuation).
- Arranges reservations and routings for passengers. Utilizing Amadeus system to make the bookings for passengers. Effectively communicating the fares, policies and procedures to passengers by providing accurate information.
- Issue tickets and quoting correct fares to passengers.
- Investigate complaints to define and correct weak areas.
- Prepare staff roster to ensure proper distribution of manpower.
- Ensure quality of work, meet the Airline standard, and motivate staff to achieve positive contribution on daily basis.
- Maximize customer satisfaction, service excellence and customer retention and volume of FFP enrolments by portraying friendliness, telephone etiquette and professionalism at all times towards clients.
- Prepares sales reports for finance and generate weekly reports to be submitted to your Line Manager as per the set deadlines and guidelines.
- Action office communicator, telephonic and email queries from QR outstations timeously.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be successful in this role you will need.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience
- Certificate of Ticketing and Reservations
- IATA Amadeus Certificate is an added advantage
- Working experience in an airline or customer related position
- Thorough knowledge of fare construction and ticketing.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: February 22, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.