The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Transformation Officer at the Concept Group
Table of Contents
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives into holistic change management strategies.
- Articulate the company’s mission in a clear and concise way that can speak to customers and employees at all levels. Create actionable goals that make it possible to turn that mission into tangible results.
- Assess the company’s many different projects from the products down to the daily administrative activities to make sure they align with the company’s goals.
- Analyze the success of products, projects, and activities.
- Manage economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Discover ways to increase revenue by eliminating wasteful practices and expediting product delivery.
- Lead and support management in application and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
- Assess trends and technology that hinder / boost the transformation, identify processes that need to be changed and re-design processes that support transformation.
- Drive fundamental changes in the value proposition / way services are delivered and the market served.
- Strike the right balance between carrot and stick, between short-term improvement and long-term value, and between making sure line managers themselves take responsibility for change and personally ensuring they deliver results quickly and with suitably high ambition.
- Lead multiple projects and support project managers in the design and implementation phases. Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments.
- Ensure operational transparency & governance, strategy integration and streamlined customer processes.
- Effectively mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges.
- Develop a Business model design and Business architecture.
- Foster a culture of TCG Values.
- Achieve profitable growth and deliver on TCG’s growth, sales strategy and targets including new and existing accounts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum education level First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution,
- Master’s of Business Administration is recommended. Professional membership will be an added advantage. At least 5 years’ experience in complex business processes, corporate governance, management consulting, financial decision making.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Transformation Officer at the Concept Group” should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org