Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
Youngstars Foundation is now in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA), and is registered with CAC Nigeria as Youngstars Development Initiative (CAC/IT/NO 21517) and in Ghana as Youngstars Development Initiative (G.21, 431).
Vision: An Africa where the youth are deliberately developed to reach their fullest potentials, and actively leading the continent to sustainable peace, good governance, development and prosperity.
Mission: We are a premium African youth NGO that is building high pedigree young people and youth organization to actively participate in accountable leadership, impact democratic governance and breakthrough innovations for the continent.
Position: Online TV Presenter Intern
Job Type: Internship
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Extras: Females strongly advsied to Apply
Table of Contents
- He/She will develop and present youth content and programs on political trends for social media platforms.
- He/She will be required to write scripts for programs.
- He/She should be able to research topics and background information for items to be featured on the programme/shows
- He/She will provide links, insights and media assistance on projects and programs
- He/She would ensure that programs and shows run as scheduled, respond positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvise where necessary
- Schedule/Organize meetings and interviews with programme stakeholders in relation to subject of discussion.
- Highly creative, innovative and can generate ideas
- Passionate about development and young people
- Enjoys team spirit and collaboration
- Understands democratic governance issues in Nigeria.
- He/She must have a good knowledge of political trends and democratic issues He/She must possess excellent written and verbal (Presentation) communication skills
- He/She must possess the ability to think independently and take initiative
- He/She must be flexible and open to change
- He/she must possess the ability to use a computer and main software packages competently
- He/she must possess the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- He/she must be self motivated and be able to meet deadlines
- He/she must be tolerant and respectful of other tribes, religion and nationality.
- He/she must be an excellent team player.
RECEIVE JOB ALERTS ON WHATSAPP
How to apply:
Interested Candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
deadline: August 9, 2019
Check Intel Region Jobs for more Openings
Join intel region now on:
DATA PLANS, BILL PAYMENTS AND WAEC RESULT CHECKER: We guarantee you 45% savings by purchasing your data plans on all Nigerian networks, DSTV – GOTV – STARTIMES subscriptions, all at cheaper prices. WhatsApp: +2347013332192 +2347063420657. Click Here for more details www.thedatawellng.com