University College Hospital Ibadan (UCH) is a federal teaching hospital in Ibadan, Nigeria attached to the University of Ibadan.
It was established in August 1952 Act of Parliament in response to the need for the training of medical personnel and other healthcare professionals for the country and the West African Sub-Region.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the University College Hospital Latest Job 2023 – UCH Ibadan.
Table of Contents
Director of Administration
- In line with Decree No.10 of 1985 now referred to as Cap 463, the functions of the Office of the Director of Administration shall include serving as Secretary to the Board of Management.
- The successful candidate will advise the Chief Medical Director and the Board of Management on policy matters relating to the provision of efficient, effective and excellent administrative services expected of a Teaching Hospital of international repute.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Applicants for this post, whose membership of the Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN), will be an added advantage must possess:
- A good Honours Degree in either Hospital / Health Services Management / Administration or the Humanities or the Social Sciences from a recognized University and evidence of completion of or exemption from the NYSC
- A Post-graduate Degree in a relevant field as an added advantage.
- Any other suitable and equivalent professional qualification (CIPM, NIM etc.)
- A minimum of five credit passes which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings from the same examination body in the West African School Certificate or NECO Certificate
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications.
- In addition, candidates must have had between 18 to 20 years cognate administrative experience in a Teaching Hospital or any other institution of similar standard.
Conditions of Service
- These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service.
CONHESS 15 i.e. N4,233,344.00 – N5,139,000.00 per annum
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain Application Forms from the office of “The Head of Human Resources Department of the University College Hospital, Ibadan”. Candidates are to forward the completed Form along with 20 copies each of their detailed Curriculum Vitae and Credentials as well as Statements of their vision for the Hospital in not more than 1,000 words to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University College Hospital,
P.M.B. 5116, Ibadan,
- In addition to submitting twenty (20) copies of the above documents, candidates should request report from three (3) Referees in support of the applications, who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness, to be forwarded to the same address above.
- The position applied for must be indicated on the left top corner of the envelope.
- Only applications of candidates shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged.
- Candidates below the grade of Deputy Director of Administration on CONHESS 14 or an equivalent grade need not apply.
Deadline: August 31, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.