The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancies at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company.
- Establish and manage Data Analytics and AI capability in the country to enhance cross-functional understanding of Data Analytics and AI
- Orchestrate cross-functional support and alignment towards Data Analytics and AI initiatives objectives and drive proactive cross-functional collaboration
- Extract value from each of the Data Analytics and AI initiatives – Leverage insights to improve process and business results of each Data Analytics and AI initiative
- Track Data Analytics and AI initiatives with dedicated scorecards
- Ensure an advanced analytics approach is in place across organization
- Work closely with Group Team to foster country Data Analytics AI deployment and consult for data acquisition initiatives as well as help establish data driven and AI-informed decision making
- Help embedding new Data Analytics and AI driven processes and tools into organization as well as establish a continuous improvement culture
- Provide Data Analytics AI insights to support local System CSR initiatives and connect DIA Corporate vision with country specific needs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc in relevant field of : Business, Economics, Statistics , Mathematics ,Applied Mathematics , Operational Research
- Previous experience in advanced analytics, business insights and project management
- Strong experience and ability to form effective teams, manage and develop people
- Background in data and business warehouse design and data mining
- Strategic & systematic thinking (forward-looking vision and anticipating of future needs)
- The ability to judge what will work and what will not from business perspective
- Pro-activity, analytical skills and very capable to influence and see beyond the obvious. Able to tell the story behind the numbers and generate strong recommendations based on insights
- Results-oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner
- Proven, strong ability to lead projects and processes
- Customer centric approach and knowledge of Company priorities
- Relationship building – Strong ability to form effective working partnerships with all functions
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and communication skills and ability to navigate the organization and identify cross-functional synergies
- Experience of presenting to Senior Management teams
- IT and Advanced analytics literacy – knowledge of MS PowerBi
- Fluent knowledge of English language.
Senior Product Analyst: Digital
The role has duties across 3 key areas:
- Lead stakeholder engagement with the key functional leaders within the Operating Unit and Coca-Cola System network, demonstrating a deep understanding of their needs and the ways in which customer and commercial tech products and services can be applied to create value for their teams and business
- Drive the adoption of enterprise capabilities by the Operating Unit team, balancing speed, cost & value creation to minimize localization and the creation of market specific products.
- Co-create, with the Digital products Director and team, and key stakeholders within the operating unit, the annual digital services plan, aligning to joint OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Actively manage the digital services portfolio – ensuring delivery and adoption of solutions against agreed annual plan OKRs
- Lead product ownership for all assigned technologies products, solutions, and services for the Operating Unit
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business needs of the operating unit by translating these into a product roadmap
- Own development of business cases to prioritize business requests and secure funding when needed
- Adapt enterprise products and services for use in the operating unit, and deploy them to deliver compelling end user experiences that drive business growth (more consumers, more transactions, more sales, more revenue & share growth)
- Monitor adoption and satisfaction of end users, using feedback to enhance the best products, sunset the underutilized and create new offerings to meet emerging needs
- Contribute to the development of enterprise capability frameworks and products
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge & build a strong Coca-Cola System network to leverage best in class practices
- Lead, develop and retain a diverse matrix team of product and IT professionals, providing opportunities for ongoing development of technical skills and business knowledge, and career growth
- Role model the behaviors of a collaborative leader – working across markets, functions and teams, ensuring clear accountabilities for all and optimizing value creation for the total Company
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent required
- 5 years experience in implementing Customer and Execution solutions, products or platforms; technology;
- Working knowledge of Agile tools (e.g. JIRA, Azure DevOps,etc) and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) is preferred
- Experience of successful stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with proven results of influencing in a networked or matrix environment
- Ability to understand business needs and execute on a business strategy, setting expectations
- Demonstrated track record of product management and agile delivery methodologies.
- Demonstrated track record of driving change, including the adoption of digital products and services
- Good understanding of CPG industry, preferably in the areas of Marketing technologies (AEP, AEM etc), Ecommerce, Digital shelf or Omnichannel
What We Can Do for You:
- Purpose Driven: Purpose driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
- Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.