CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continued growth & still contribute to the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Formulate and improve the Human Resource management system, processes and standards according to company’s strategy, objectives and policies; and improve efficiency of the Human Resource department continuously through training and assessment of staff’s work. And also ensure the cost is within control through setting budget and doing analysis.
- Department internal management: According to the company’s strategic target and department development needs, presided over the development and revision of departmental main work policies, rules and regulations, operating procedures, operational standards, and organize the implementation.
- Set up the department organization structure and position, allocate human resources, manage the performance of employees, and improve the efficiency of the Department.
- JD Management: According to the company’s strategic target and development needs, add and update the Job Descriptions of senior staff. Organize the training to related staff about new JD.
- Recruitment management: According to the company’s strategic target and related department manpower needs, make and implement the recruitment plan. And review the process of new staff recruitment in line with company’s relevant policy.
- Induction Training Management: Establish and improve the induction training management system, assist the employing department to prepare the induction training program for supervisors and above, and supervise the implementation of the plan. Organize monthly induction training for junior staff.
- Staff files management: According to the company’s relevant policy, establish and implement the SOP of staff file management. And manage and update the Staff Information System
- Performance appraisal management: Establish and implement the management system and processes of Nigeria staff performance appraisal management. According to the company’s strategic target, related department development target and JD, work with heads of dept to set up key performance indicators for senior staff. Work with GM to review the performance of heads of dept and calculate the performance incentive salary of senior staff.
- Employment Risks management: Continuously improve company’s policy and handbook, to mitigate the employment risks.
- Pension & Insurance management: According to the company’s relevant policy and process,renew the Pension, MHO and other insurance list and pay the bill timely. Review MHO company’s and Accident Insurance company’s service from time to time, to make sure staff can enjoy the cost-effective insurance service.
- Employee leave management: According to the company’s relevant policy and process, examine and approve the leave applications of Nigeria staff. Keep related file and update employee leave statistical table.
- Employee reward and punishment management: Establish and implement the policy and SOP of employee reward and punishment. Examine and approve the leave applications of employee reward and punishment in line with relevant policy. And keep the related file.
- Report submission: In accordance with the format requirements of the company, submit work plan to General Manager timely (weekly / monthly).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews
- Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed
- Maintaining files
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites to attendees.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills witha problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
N50,000 – N75,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: [email protected]