9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to provide a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum.
9mobile has taken a leading role in the market for exceptional Customer Experience, Quality of Service, and Innovation. At 9mobile, Innovation is not just a buzz word; it is about how the company brings meaning into people’s lives, and relentlessly pushing the frontiers to find new ways to solve everyday challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancy at 9Mobile
- Responsible for management of financial and management accounting and group reporting process, to deliver complete, accurate and robust financial reports on a timely basis.
- Implement relevant policies, processes and procedures to support EMTS Financial and management Reporting.
- Ensure accuracy of EMTS Financial information in Financial Accounts.
- Interpret and implement relevant local and International GAAPs in EMTS Financial Reporting.
- Ensure EMTS Financial and management reporting align with Group Reporting requirements.
- Implement financial impact of regulatory changes in EMTS Financial Reporting.
- Identify required resources, personnel to achieve set targets.
- Continuously review the unit/ team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Establish relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that all necessary inputs from other groups/departments for inclusion in the periodic reports are received on time.
- Supervise the maintenance of complete, accurate and valid records by ensuring that necessary reclassifications, accruals and provisions are booked within the relevant months.
- Supervise the creation and maintenance of Chart of Accounts (COA) on EPR-Oracle.
- Coordinate the reconciliation of all General Ledger accounts.
- Supervise the preparation of required monthly financial and group reports (Profits & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cashflow Statement, Variance reports, Statement of changes in shareholders’ equity) and other Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Supervise the preparation of required regulatory report from time to time.
- Supervise the preparation of Audited Financial Statements (AFS) and other related schedule.
- Ensure support to other department and assist in preparation of business plan, business cases, costs, and schedules to support growth in the business.
- Ensure preparation and reconciliation of Intercompany accounts and reports.
- Coordinate month end account closure activities
- Coordinate Internal and External audit engagement with Auditors
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Post graduate degree (advantage);Relevant Industry certification
- An MBA or relevant postgraduate/professional qualification (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc.)
- 6-8 years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Vacancy at 9Mobile” should click the APPLY HERE button below.