The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at Coca-Cola
Power Generation Engineer - Plant and Depot
Job ID: req32874
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos (Head Office)
Team: Utility Engineering
- To manage, operate and maintain plant power generators nationwide. Defining strategies for reliable power generation to ensure stable power supply to 8 plants.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Define Strategy for reliable power generation to ensure stable power supply to 8 plants.
- Define, identify, and manage vendors / service providers / OEMs for power generators preventive and corrective maintenance plan.
- Ensure effective and proper preventive maintenance procedures for all plant generators.
- Define repair methodology for plant generator emergency breakdowns.
- Ensure service providers keep adequate stock of spares for various locations to minimize power outage /downtime to reduce production loss.
- Review operational and functional activities of service providers weekly.
- Maintain effective communication between plant team, production managers, finance, procurement, logistics and service providers.
- Ensure standard / original spare parts are used by service providers.
- Ensure effective and timely resolution of plant power related issues.
- Maintaining good GMP and GHK of ALL generator house in ALL locations
- Daily monitoring of all generators and adequate up to date report on all generator operations, maintenance and other power related issues in all locations.
- Ensure operatives, apprentices and assistants and service providers under control carry out all works to required standards.
- Ensure spares or materials lists are compiled in good time for work assigned. Carrying out routine site audit visits.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Engineering from a reputable higher institution Excellent level of computer literacy especially.
- Minimum of 5 years power generation experience with good hands-on experience.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Proven familiarity with budgeting procedures.
- Good understanding of GMP and GMK policies.
- Excellent level of computer literacy especially MS Excel.
- Good command of the English language.
- Experience of People Management within a demanding manufacturing environment with demonstrable success in using same to deliver set parameters.
- Experience on generator operations, service, and maintenance.
- Experience in SAP operations Technical leadership.
- Preventive maintenance management Skills
- Generator parts identification Negotiation skills.
- People Management skills.
- Change Management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Vacancy at Coca-Cola” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org