First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the job vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN).
Business Manager - Public Sector Group
- Manage and deepens existing relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate the overall marketing activities of the Relationship Managers (RMs) within the team; and ensure significant increase in market share of new and existing customers.
- Actively supporting the team’s client retention strategies by providing excellent service to customers.
- Contributes towards the achievement of established marketing goals/objectives through
- Implementation of marketing strategies and plans within the assigned area of jurisdiction
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities
- Initiate the development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Serve as the primary daily service contact for the clients
- Conduct accounts reviews to track customer needs and usage trends
- Track and maintain customer data/information
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers
- Interface with relevant Business Units for accounts transfers and other issues that may be of benefit to Public Sector customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum experience – 8 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Strategic/Business Planning
- Bank structure, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of government structure, policies and initiatives
- Knowledge of political system and power centers in relevant areas.
- Industry knowledge
- Banking operations/services/products
- Regulatory Compliance
- Idea about Sources and uses of funds.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: October 4, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.