Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and the United Kingdom.
The applicant is responsible for coordinating all continuous assessments and monitoring of IT controls to improve security of the information systems, conducting systems investigations, reviewing logical access administration and recommending appropriate controls to safeguard the Bank’s assets.
- Assess and continuously monitor IT controls on information systems, digital channels, applications and IT processes to improve and reduce fraud risks
- Conducts system error investigations, reviews system logical access and network security administration
- Monitor general and application control effectiveness on critical business and IT Systems and e-channels
- Review control reports to ensure smooth running of computer operations within the Technology infrastructure
- Review daily information security reports from security operations center (SOC)
- Design IT controls to ensure minimal risks and vulnerabilities on new and existing IT applications/e-channels, processes and products
- Liaise with stakeholders (ORM, IT Risk etc.) to identify new risks in the Application/E-channel systems
- Daily monitoring of access rights granted to system users and administrators for critical organizational applications.
- Investigation and resolution of System errors
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 7+ years work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CISA,CISST,CEH or relevant qualification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of applicable IT Control standards and frameworks such as ISO, PCIDSS, COBIT
- Proficiency in use of applications such as ACL, PL/SQL, MS/SQL, Excel
- Audit and investigative skills
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, laws and statutes
iR Job Alert
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the Apply Here button below and start their application.
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.