Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancy at Jumia Nigeria
Pricing Associate - Phoenix
- As pricing Associate – groceries, you will be dedicated to screening pricing of grocery in all markets, spending your time at large retail stores.
- This is also required for us to purchase below RDP (working the pricing reverse from target RRP to the target cost through the target margin pool by segment)
- Collect vendor as well as dealer prices along with aggregation in pricing database.
- Participate monthly in portfolio valuation procedure.
- Respond timely to queries moving risk management system and accounting system.
- Support various team members with special projects.
- Respond to external and internal ad hoc requests.
- Support to research, archive and gather information.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Background in Business Administration, Commerce or any related fields
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel (SQL would be a plus)
- Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions
- Fixed Term – 6 months Contract (To be converted to full time based on performance)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Vacancy at Jumia Nigeria” should click the APPLY HERE button below.