Sonia Foods Industries, with headquarters in Ibafo is one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers.
The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products namely; Sonia Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Sonia Margarine, Sonia Yeast, Sonia Dough Improver, Sonia Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink.
Applications are currently being accepted from interested and qualified candidate to apply for the available job vacancy at Sonia Foods Industries Ltd.
Table of Contents
Regional Trade Marketing Executive - FMCG
- We are looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Executive to drive the success of the company’s effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
- An ideal candidate is an exemplary team leader, is very strategic, knows the market and consumers well, and has experience driving growth.
- Play a key role in achieving company sales target & category growth through developing & implementing BTL strategies within brands guidelines as well as customers’ & shoppers’ expectations
- Drive & facilitate smooth and effective implementation of brand plans (pricing, trade marketing, ROI analysis, margins)
- Develop and implement strategic, tactical creative plans to drive sales and ensure brand growth through various marketing and trade marketing plans, adding value to assigned brands
- Review marketing plan and activities with Sales team to evaluate effectiveness and execution of brand targets (distribution and trade marketing activities) and implement methods that will result in greater or heightened efficiency
- Assist, support and organize trade fairs, promotions, events, and roadshows
- Prepare trade promotion plans with main customer
- Coordinate communication of price, product, and pack changes.
- Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Head responsibility to manage and monitor Trade Marketing Investments as well as initiate execution.
- Develop new and consolidate existing relationships with business partners/suppliers and or trade partners
- Assist in preparation and negotiation of proposals for contracts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least B.Sc., HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent
- 5 – 8 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG industry or brand management/trade marketing
- Good team player, able to work with colleagues at all levels to achieve business objectives
- Possess business acumen embraced with excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills, partnered with a positive attitude and high learning agility and can take on new challenges / responsibilities
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Candidates residing close to the location are preferred.
Method of Application
Deadline: October 15, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.