Viju Industry Nigeria Limited, a leading firm in the beverage production industry. We has the readiness in meeting consumers’ needs both in quality and quantity.
Viju Industries Nigeria Limited has the capacity to produce over a million milk drinks packs and Mr. V Premium water per day with its ultra-modern machine. Read more …Viju Industry Limited
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancy at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Creating and leading an indirect sales channel to promote the company’s products.
- Develop and execute a detailed sales strategy plan.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to grow sales territory while maximizing sales and margins.
- Create, identify and manage opportunities, leading to an accurate and adequate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives.
- Provide a feedback loop.
- Regular interaction with store level and local chain leaders.
- Provide inspirational leadership and ensure execution of all engagement initiatives.
- Execute strategic marketing plans and emerging brands merchandising standards.
- Track execution results: monitor sales progress against business plans and manage KPIs to track volume, distribution, and budget against goals.
- Provide an accurate timely forecasts for volume, spending, and profitability.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Vacancy at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: April 7, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.