HR Aid Consults (HR Aid) provides professional Human Resource advisory and consulting services to small businesses. We allow small business owners focus on their core business areas while we provide practical and effective Human Resource solutions for their business.
We work closely with our clients to understand their business and resource needs and develop strategies to help attract, engage, motivate, compensate, train, manage performance and generally retain a competent and value-driven workforce.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Virtual Assistant at HR AId
- Handling all administrative duties for the company & coordination, process and deal management, documentation, agreements, deal listing, post-investment follow-ups, etc.
- Manage personal and inbox-from founders seeking investment, to media attention, speaking engagements, meeting scheduling etc.
- Processing, tracking, and managing database, communications (emails and phones) and overseeing the scheduling of meetings.
- Creating decks and other materials to support stakeholders, fundraising, and business development opportunities.
- Any other duties; research speech prep, deck preparation, planning, brand management, blog/social media, opportunities sourcing & management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. in any related field.
- 0-1 year experience in any role.
- A recent graduate with startup experience who thrives on keeping the trains running on time with little supervision.
- An aspiring entrepreneur who wants a look into VC and fundraising.
- An individual who is looking for a springboard into specialized roles in technology and an eagerness for learning new things fast.
- Someone who wants to move away from the conventional 9-5 and would like to try their hands in a full-throttle environment.
- Candidates must be extremely smart with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to learn
- Candidates must be fast learners.
- Proficient in Ms Office suite.
Salary: NGN120,000 – NGN150,000