Jemi-Neil Consulting is an organization with two core diverse areas: International Education Consultancy (University & College Placements) & Human Resources Consultancy focusing on executing various HR strategic initiatives in order for its clients to maximize its best in people.
Jemi Neil Consulting is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Our client, a visa and immigration consultancy company is in need of an associate consultant, visa and immigration to manage the end to end interactions with prospective and existing clients. To also support management with daily operational tasks, in alignment with executing overall strategy for the business operations unit.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc in Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences or any related discipline with a minimum of Second class Lower (2:2)
- Having a Masters degree in the related field will be advantage in addition to professional training or skill acquisition in this area
- Experience: At least 2 years’ work experience in related field.
- back skills.
- Excellent use of initiative and proactive approach in delivering tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Visa Officer at Jemi Neil Consulting” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: February 28, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org