Watu Credit Limited is a dynamic and fast-growing non-bank finance company. Watu Credit Limited harnesses technology to offer unsecured lending, primarily via mobile services. We aim to become the leading African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Warehouse Manager at Watu Credit
Table of Contents
Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Manager)
A dynamic and fast-growing non-bank finance company with offices in Lagos and Ibadan. we currently need a Warehouse Manager to Manage the Warehouse operation as both a stock and operational Warehouse Manager .
Ibadan branch is the first model branch of Watu in Nigeria so that imposes additional requirements to the position of the warehouse manager as the experience and practices of the model branch will be replicated to other branches all over the country.
administratively to Ibadan Branch manager
functionally to Head of logistics at the Head Office (after rollout)
- As the head of the branch warehouse is expected to
- Manage, carry on and be responsible for all day to day operations of the warehouse
- Reliably safeguard the assets of the Company both tangible (such as bikes and materials) and intangible (bike and client documents)
- Supervise and manage all the employees of the warehouse
- Organize and promote the teamwork and staff development to ensure stable and reliable work of the warehouse.
- Actively participate in rotational programs learning adjacent areas from colleagues and
teaching warehouse processes to others.
- Establish effective cooperation of the warehouse with other departments in Ibadan and with functional heads on the level of head office and/or Group level
- Comply and control the compliance of the staff with the company procedures and policies.
- Efficiently use the resources at the branch in the best interest of the Company and its goals
- As the head of the model branch warehouse
- Proactively work on processes, procedures, and policies applicable at the warehouse for
further replication over the country
- Regularly suggest and document all measures necessary for the improvement and
commercial success of company operations at other branches
- The key specific duties may include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the work of warehouse staff (bike handlers, tracker installers etc.)
- Cooperate with onboarding officers and other staff establishing accurate and smooth process
- Arrange the most efficient movement and storage of the bikes, materials, and documents in the warehouse
- Ensure that all movements are documented both in the inventory/archiving system and in
- Paper-based folders with the properly authorized notes allowing such movement. All records should be accurate and timely
- Control that all records regarding any movement are matching the physical bike moving in or out of the warehouse
- Perform quick daily, weekly and full scope monthly inventory counts ensuring that all records and documents are matching to the physical inventory
- Make accurate archiving procedures and control the document flow
- Check the physical documents in your custody on a regular rolling monthly basis
- Control labor safety and work discipline at the warehouse, establish and maintain compliance with safety and security requirements
- Be fully responsible for safeguarding company assets at the warehouse and respective for all potential losses at the warehouse
- On a rotational basis teach other colleagues warehouse processes and procedures and learn adjacent business areas. Train and develop the staff promoting teamwork.
- Regularly prepare the list of issues/deficiencies identified at the warehouse and suggest the plan to mitigate them. Encourage other employees to contribute to the process improvement activities.
- Effectively manage and report all warehouse related expenses (transport, installation related expenses, fuel etc.) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Carrying out other tasks as requested by the company management.
- Relevant social security such as Pension, HmO
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Related Graduate degrees
- with professional experience in stock management
- Based in Ibadan – Oyo State of Nigeria
- At least 1 year proven experience in stock management
- Sound knowledge of general storage procedures
- Knowledge of computer packages excel and word
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Warehouse Manager at Watu Credit” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: October 14, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org