Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for sales and warehouse officer at Erisco Foods Limited.
Table of Contents
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees Determine staffing levels and assign workload Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Officer. Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency. Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: August 13, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.