Maersk Group is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people.
Maersk Group offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade. Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of warehouse officer at MAERSK Group. Check below.
Table of Contents
- Compliance with APM Terminals Way of Working (WoW), Maersk values and exhibit behaviours that reflect our company culture, at work and in life
- Coordinate the prompt parts issuance and returns, document control, post all transactions in IFS once executed physically and support goods receipt
- Timely preparation of spare parts for preventive maintenance (PMs)
- Good understanding and application of APM Terminals global warehouse processes on Mavim, IFS10 Inventory Management module, and our global warehouse & safety standards
- Assign tasks to warehouse assistants as required
- Perform daily cyclic counts of parts issued and unissued and report variances to the warehouse supervisor
- Performing a daily inspection of assigned warehouses to guarantee proper housekeeping, storage, parts preventive maintenance, safety, and security
- Monitor local Warehouse and Inventory statistics and KPIs, and identify potential improvements to warehouse management
- Support other functions as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, with experience in handling spare parts for heavy-duty equipment maintenance
- 3+ years experience in warehouse operations and procurement processes
- Deep understanding of inventory management concepts such as ABC analysis, cycle counting, order point planning, SKU identifiers, and inventory/location labelling
- Knowledge of Barcode inventory management system is desired
- Professional certification in Logistics & Supply Chain is desired
- Ability to identify and handle storage of different types of common engineering spare parts, tools, consumables, and dangerous goods
- Competent in performing basic linear measurements and preventive maintenance
- Excellent organizing skills, with the capacity to handle highly sensitive and detailed tasks
- Proficiency in IFS Applications – Inventory Module, SAP Materials Management (SAP MM), or any other CMMS inventory management software
- Uphold the highest standards of occupational safety and health, and be aware of safety hazards inherent in a heavy-duty equipment maintenance work environment
- Integrity, accountability, and a strong work ethic.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.