Wema Bank Plc is a commercial bank which offer offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services, and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients
If you are among those that want to start a Career with Wema Bank Plc. The Bank is currently recruiting graduates to fill in the vacant positions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Wema Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme
'Tech' Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Are you looking at joining the leading digital bank in Nigeria? Do you have innovative tech skills that will benefit our vision in digital banking?
WEMA Bank welcomes applications for its “2022 ‘Tech’ Bankers-in-Training Program” into the following business areas:
- Information Security
- Software Engineering
- IT Networking and Administration
Qualifications and Requirements:
To participate in this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- First Class or Second Class Upper Degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Have passion for IT (specialized technology)
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Wema Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: April 20, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.