Wema Bank Plc is a commercial bank which offer offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services, and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients.
If you are among those that want to start a Career with Wema Bank Plc. The Bank is currently recruiting candidates to fill in the vacant position.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the jobs at Wema Bank Plc.
Table of Contents
Retail Collection Officer
- The ideal candidate is responsible for the sustainability of quality loan portfolios and protects risk assets against deterioration thereby keeping non-performing loans (NPLs) within acceptable standards.
About the Job
- Identification of early warning signals
- Reduction in number and value of unpaid obligation
- Monitor change in days past due and watch listed accounts
- Engage customers qualifying for loan top-up
- Set up digital customer obligation reminders
- Daily post disbursement review of retail loans
- Monitor and engage customers for proper document vaulting
- Engage Product Managers on new delinquency trend.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field (Experience in loan monitoring and recovery is an added advantage)
- Good understanding and use of excel
- Business presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Understanding CBN Prudential Guideline
- Key Account Management
- Customer need identification
- Customer engagement
- Policy formulation and implementation
- Good attention to details and changes.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.