19.9 C
Nigeria
Thursday, February 2, 2023

“This is so scary” – Lady’s wig catches fire while dancing with her candle-lit birthday cake (Video)

A Ghanaian lady has experienced a shocking moment of her life after her wig caught fire at her own birthday party

This happened after the pretty young lady was dancing sweetly with her candle-lit birthday cake.

The fire came from the sparklers on her cake and she did not notice when the fire started out.

IMPORTANT: You can now Click “HERE” to receive Entertainment gists directly on your WhatsApp!

Although it took her so long to realize her wig was on fire, She was alerted by friends around and they tried to put out the fire.

Luckily for her, she did not sustain any injury from the accident.

Social media users expressed their thoughts as they took to comment section.

Watch the video below:

ATTENTION: Click “HERE” to receive gists directly on your WhatsApp!

Some reactions are shown below:

visimmigration said, “Omg this is scary😮😮😮😮😮”.

callmechigo said, “Why did her friends take so too long to off the fire. When they are not blind.”

franniefabulous said, “She didn’t even fling the cake the moment she realized, coordinated queen”.

ouijesuisbelle_ said, “Except she wasn’t watching her phone,Watch out for the friend who was recording. She might be an unfriendly friend.”

chef_ivyjones1 said, “You see this generation 🙄 So, the person recording could not help? Sad!!!”

jennasecret__ said, “She didn’t fling the cake ahh! On fire but maintaining beauty, a queen!🙌🏼🙌🏼”.

Share a story with us on WhatsApp: 09012328285 | intelregion.com@gmail.com

📡Our Social Media Channels:

MORE GIST

- Advertisement -