2023: Tinubu breaks silence after returning from London, says Nigerians hope is back (Video)

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu has spoken after returning to Nigeria from the United Kingdom.

The former Governor of Lagos returned to the country on Thursday, October 6, 2022, after spending 12 days in London.

Tinubu’s long absence led to rumours about his whereabouts and his health status.

IMPORTANT: You can now Click “HERE” to receive News updates directly on your WhatsApp!

However, speaking in Abuja after his return, he assured Nigerians that their almost-lost hope is now back.

Tinubu promised that he is “back actively” and urged Nigerians to be patriotic and refrain from speaking evil about the country.

He said: “The trip was very good. I enjoyed my break and I am happy to be back in my fatherland Nigerians should expect a very intellectual ability to think and perform.

“Nigerians should expect that the help they need is here.

“The hope that is almost dithering is back. I am back actively,” he declared.

ATTENTION: Click “HERE” to receive News updates directly on your WhatsApp!

Meanwhile, it was learnt that the former Lagos State governor is expected to host members of his Presidential Campaign Council, Progressive Governors Forum, and the National Working Committee of the APC in separate meetings to discuss the contentious campaign list.

A former Minister of Communications and Director General of the Asiwaju Tinubu-Shettima Coalition for Good Governance, Adebayo Shittu, told newsmen that the wild jubilation that greeted Tinubu’s arrival was enough to make some people cover their faces in shame.

“They probably thought he won’t return to the country. I told you earlier he is coming today, didn’t I?

“Let us even assume he went for medical treatment abroad, should that be an issue? His fitness video and the eventual return have put an end to all their speculations,” he said.

The Director of Media and Publicity for the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Bayo Onanuga, had earlier said that the previous October 10 selected as the date for the launch of the campaign was no longer feasible.

He said, “Oct 10 date is not certain for the launch of our campaign. It was the date we chose before. It is tentative and not cast in stone.”

When asked about his itinerary, Onanuga said though Tinubu would be busy after his return from London, he is not aware of any nocturnal meeting his principal might be having last night.

Watch the interview below:

Share a story with us on WhatsApp: 07041591544 intelregion.com@gmail.com

📡Our Social Media Channels:

BREAKING NEWS

- Advertisement -