According to a circular shared by the State’s Ministry of Education, applicants, especially those who scored between 25% and 39% in the Screening Examination, are advised to come for the Proficiency (Oral) interview which commences today, Monday, 21st June 2021 at the designated centers
It was explained that this Second stage interview is specifically meant for those who applied for Basic School Recruitment with MAXIMUM QUALIFICATION OF NCE. Kindly note that other categories of applicants i.e. Degree and HND holders who scored between 35% and 39% need not appear before the Panel because the cut off mark for their categories is 40%.
Candidates are therefore required to bring to the interview the following credentials;
- TRCN Certificate (where available)
- Basic Education Certificate (JSS 3 Certificate)
- Local Government of origin Attestation
- Birth Certificate or Court Declaration of Age
- One National identification Card (Driver’s License, Voter’s card, International Passport e.t.c)
In furthermore of the above, candidates are to check their portal for Time, Date, and Centre.