- Welcome to Intel Region Job Alert (iR Job Alert), the biggest Job opportunities outreach platform in Nigeria.
- Our mission is to help Employers as you connect with the right people that can help your company grow.
- We are in direct communication with many Job seekers in Nigeria who will be glad to work in your organization. Our job outreach has reached 59,082,342 Nigerians and as of August 2022, reaches more than 1,272,830 Job seekers across Nigeria every month.
- PUBLICIZE VACANCIES IN YOUR COMPANY TODAY
How it Works:
- Job Adverts are posted on Intel Region in two formats;
- Job Posting
- Job Announcement (Premium)
1. JOB POSTING
- Job positions in your company will be published on our website and shared with all our subscribers on WhatsApp only.
- 1 Job Position: ₦5,000 only.
- 2 – 10 Job Positions: ₦10,000 only
- CONTACT US: To contact us for details and to submit your Job vacancies, please:
- CLICK HERE to chat with us on WhatsApp: +2349138818912
- or send us an email at: email@example.com
2. JOB ANNOUNCEMENT (PREMIUM)
- Job Positions in your company or establishment will be published on our website and given the widest publicity (+).
- It will be shared across all our;
- WhatsApp and Telegram Channels
- Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Email and Personal Notifications (+)
- A unique and professional image will be designed and shared appropriately.(+)
- Job announcements will be reshared multiple times at uniquely determined intervals before the deadline or expiry date. (+)
- and many more benefits.
- PRICING: Available ON REQUEST
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a Job Announcement.
- or chat with us on WhatsApp: +2349138818912
- Job positions must express the full details of the position.
- You are required to compose your Job vacancies to reflect;
- The name of your company, address and a brief detail about what you do.
- The responsibilities and requirements of the position you are advertising.
- The Salary (if available).
- The Method of Application and;
- The Deadline.
- All details must be vetted and confirmed to be accurate.