The Australian Government is inviting interested applicant to apply for the Research training program for International Students
This training which is conducted by the Flinders University is fully funded by the Australian Government Scholarships.
All the International Students from any country can apply for the Full Free Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships at Flinders University. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is 2 Years & PhD Degree Programs is 3 Years.
Category: Masters and PhD
Eligible Countries: All countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
Deadline: August 7, 2020
The aim of the AGRTP Scholarships is to provide Opportunities to International Excellent Students to Study Free in one of the Top Universities of Australia. Participants will be considered on the basis of Academic Merit, and Performance.
This is a General Eligibility Criteria by the Flinders University Australia to Study Abroad in Australia
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to Successfully Completed a Four Year Bachelors Degree
- Applicants must have met the English Proficiency Levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Flinders University Scholarships For International Students in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students. The Flinders International Student Scholarships will cover the Expenses for 2 Years for MSc Programs & 3 Years for PhD Programs such as:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 (2020 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.