Bank of America Global Africa Summer Internship pipeline program offers penultimate students across Africa the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America. As a summer analyst you will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a chosen line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organization and its culture.
We offer a robust program which includes induction, technical and soft skills training, real time learning, networking and an opportunity for holistic personal development.
As a summer analyst you:
- Gain invaluable insight into the organization and its culture
- Benefit from invaluable insight into the organization and its culture
- Working closely with your team to support their day to day activities
- Analyst Internship and Full Time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once applications open. Interviews often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early as programs will close as positions are filled. All candidates must apply online via our Bank of America application system in addition to any resume drop you may be required to take part in via your careers service office.
- For our Associate level – MBA program applications, please attach your resume and cover letter in one document, and ensure you apply under the name of the educational institution you are currently attending.
- Insight week/pre-internship program applicants will also be required to apply online.
- For opportunities in Canada, the application and recruiting process typically takes place from August – September for Full Time positions and from November – January for Summer Internship recruiting.
- We encourage you to refer to specific job descriptions for further details of individual program requirements and confirmation of deadline dates. All our recruiting timelines and processes across the U.S. & Canada may also vary by school; please refer to your Career Services team for more information.
The following details the main application deadlines for US & Canada programs:
- Application open
We recruit on a rolling basis and strongly encourage you to apply early.
- Application deadlines:
Internship, Pre-internship & Full Time Programs
Please visit the page of the program you are interested in for applicable deadlines
- Application screening