In the midst of COVID-19, Harvard University has invited applications around the world to apply for her 100+ Free Online Course with EdX. The courses are available to anyone with any nationality and from any part of the world, so If you want to learn Online from the world’s best university, this is your chance.
- University: Harvard University
- Platform: EdX
- Course Fee: FREE
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: All Countries
- Last Date: No deadline.
- Art & Design
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Education & Teaching
- Health & Medicine
- Social Sciences
Benefits of Harvard University Online Courses:
- Free Online Certificate from the Top University of the World
- No Enrollment Fee
- No deadlines
- Digital Certificates.
- Access to a course from any part of the world
- Online Course
Anyone can apply
- No Nationality Restrictions
- No Age Restrictions
- No Academic Restrictions.
Method of Application
To apply for the Harvard University Free Online Courses 2020, you’ll need to do the following:
- Click the “CLICK HERE” button below
- Register for an edX account. You will need to:
- Enter your email address
- Enter your full name. Your full name will appear on any certificates that you earn.
- Create a public username for the forums.
- Create a password
- Select your country
- Select Create your account
Search for any course of your interest (FREE), you can enroll the course by clicking on the topic then you click on Take Course button on the course About page.
NB: Registering for an edX account is completely free! You can also take courses for free, or you can choose to pay a fee and pursue a verified certificate.