The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to inform qualified Nigerians of the Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (i-FAIR) program organised by the Embassy of the State of Israel in Nigeria, in collaboration with the Office of the Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Skill-G Nigeria Ltd, Gregory University Uturu, Abia State and DeNovo-Israel, Ltd.
The Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers is an initiative born out of the need to raise a generation of INNOVATORS, INVENTORS and RESEARCHERS in Nigeria; especially among the youths.
i-FAIR is offering Nigerian aspiring inventors the opportunity to become entrepreneurs and make their dreams come true. It is a unique opportunity to showcase innovative ideas in the fields of Agriculture and Food Technology, Renewable Energy/Environmental Management, Medical Devices/Simulation, and Social Responsibility/Innovation for the Physically Challenged.
The i-Fair program is an initiative aimed at raising a generation of innovators, inventors, and researchers in Nigeria by offering them a platform to transform their ideas into innovative solutions and launch their entrepreneurial dreams in the following fields:
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Renewable Energy/Environmental Management
- Food Technology
- Medical Devices/Simulation
- Social Responsibility
i-FAIR 2020/21 commences on 1 st November 2020, and will include:
- A 3 days skills development and interactive session with the mentors and co-participants at the Skill “G” Innovation Center, Abuja.
- Sixty (60) hour “Introduction to Entrepreneurship” course, during which participants will work at the Innovation Center to develop their ideas, projects, and prototypes.
- A 3-day Grand Finale Experts/Investors Panel (“Sharks” format) Event; where participants will present their projects and prototypes.
Nigerian citizens over the age of 21,
with a minimum educational qualification of a bachelor’s degree from any field (preferably in the fields highlighted above) are encouraged to apply.
All applications should be submitted to link below
Method of Application
The deadline for submission of applications is Saturday, 31st October, 2020. Successful applicants will attend a three-day course from 1st-3rd December, 2020, at the Innovation Center in Abuja.
Interested persons should visit: www.ifair-isrealnigeria.com for more information on the application process, required qualifications and benefits.