The John Aniagwu Foundation is inviting eligible candidates to apply for the undergraduate scholarship for 2020/2021 academic year.
The scholarship is open to Catholic Students with financial challenges who are registered full time undergraduates in any accredited public or Catholic university in Nigeria and those who have been admitted for the 2020/2021 academic year; awaiting registration.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants must be verifiable practising Catholics who are active in church activities.
- Applicants must have passed SSCE or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics, at not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicants must be registered full time undergraduates or must have been admitted for the 2020/2021 academic year; awaiting registration.
- Applicants already registered in university must have a verifiable minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must show reasonable proof of financial need.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Full Name [Corresponding with name on official documents]
- Telephone Numer
- Name/Location of home parish and activities involved in.
- Scanned copy of:
(b) JAMB result,
(c) University admission letter,
- Scanned copy of official statement of result showing CGPA [if already in university]
Method of Application
- Interested candidates who wish to be considered should send an email with the following information to: [email protected]
- Email must be received latest by Sunday 25 October 2020
- Eligible candidates will be contacted by phone and email with further details.