Microsoft Free Online Courses are currently open for application. Worry less, All the Online Courses are Totally Free. There is No Fee Required for the Short Online Courses but you can get a Verified Official Certificate on 90% Discount on Certificate. All participants from around the world can enroll in this Course.
Microsoft Online Courses are one of the best in the world. Getting a job for you can easily get a highly paying job, earn cool money; you could even become a freelancer for various companies.
List of Courses offered:
All Types of IT Skills / Software Related Courses are Available. This will help you boost your career and give you a spot in the technological space. Some of the fields are:
- Microsoft 365
- Office 365
- Visual Studio
- Data Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence
- DevOps for Databases
- Design Thinking
- SQL Server
- jQuery, and other related courses.
Microsoft Courses Benefits:
All Courses are:
- Online & Verified.
- Taught by Microsoft Verified Experts.
- Free Online Courses.
- Free Microsoft Office Courses Online Certificate (Selective)*
- can be studied from Home.
- Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington.
- Bill Gates is a Founder of Microsoft and knows as the Richest Man in the World
- It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
- All the Microsoft Courses will be taught by Microsoft experts. Easy, shareable & Accessible.
- Free Online Courses in a Variety of Subjects. Microsoft Courses found below can be audited free or students can choose to receive a Verified Certificate for a Small Fee with a 90% Discount.
- International Students from all countries can apply.
- No Age Restrictions.
- No Academic Restrictions.
Method of Application
Click the “CLICK HERE” button below to browse free online courses in a variety of subjects. To apply for the Microsoft Free Online Courses 2020, you’ll need to do the following:
Register for an edX account. You will need to:
- Enter your email address
- Enter your full name. Your full name will appear on any certificates that you earn.
- Create a public username for the forums.
- Create a password
- Select your country
- Select Create your account
- Search for any course of your interest (FREE), you can enroll the course by clicking on the topic then you click on Take Course button on the course About page.
- NB: Registering for an edX account is completely free! You can also take courses for free, or you can choose to pay a fee and pursue a verified certificate.
Microsoft courses found can be audited free or students can choose to receive a verified certificate for a small fee. Select a course to learn more and enroll. We wish you the best of luck.