The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
Part of the scholarships are meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to study in Holland.
The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Category: Masters
- Eligible Countries: All Countries outside Europe
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Excellent applicants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- € 5.000 in the first academic year for Non EEA students, as contribution to living expenses for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, based on merit, to a maximum of 3 (€15.000).
ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc Application !
Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
1) No extra application form is needed to be considered for this scholarship.
2) Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents
Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch.
These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
Is your referee hesitant to provide you with the letter? Then he/she can email a scanned PDF of the letter to [email protected] His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink.
If you choose this option, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing us of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee.
3) Upload the English test
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
Don’t forget: ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE!
Method of Application
Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email between the end of March 2021 and May 2021. Please notice that this is an ongoing process.
Receiving the scholarship is conditional on the student fulfilling all admission criteria.