Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
At TU Delft a number of scholarships are available for excellent international applicants.
Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Around €30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
Around €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
· Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
· Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
Number of scholarships 2 or 3 per faculty
ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc Application !
Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
1) Upload the Scholarship Application Form
2) Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents
Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch.
These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
Is your referee hesitant to provide you with the letter? Then he/she can email a scanned PDF of the letter to [email protected] His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink.
If you choose this option, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing us of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee.
3) Upload the English test
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
Don’t forget: ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE!