Khalifa University is invited students across the Globe to tap from the 2021 Graduate Scholarship offer by the University in the United Arab Emirates. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for International Scholarships in UAE. Candidates who want to pursue their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Khalifa University are encouraged to apply. Khalifa University is offering Fully Funded Scholarships for the academic session of 2021-22. This university is in the list of best universities. Don’t miss this prestigious scholarship.
All Academic Fields & Majors are available including Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, & Other Fields are available to Study Abroad Scholarship in UAE. Khalifa University Scholarship will cover all the expenses to study postgraduate study from abroad.
Khalifa University was established in 1989 is a science focused university located in Abu Dhabi. Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings has ranked this University at 28th best university in Asia. According to QS University Ranking, it is ranked as the 401st best university in the world.
- Host Country: United Arab Emirate
- Category: Masters & PhD
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: 1 October 2020
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
To apply for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2021, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Must have a Masters Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
Please Check the Detailed Full Admission & Conditional Admission Requirements Here
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Khalifa University in UAE is in the top best universities of the world and it is Offering Full Free Scholarships for students from around the world in Abu Dhabi. The UAE Scholarship will cover all the Expenses & provide Monthly Stipend as a educational fund. Detail is given below
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided.
- Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship (GRTA) Monthly Stipend Policy is given below. It is changeable.
- For MSc: AED 8,000
- For PhD: AED 10,000.
- Khalifa University visa holders will get a Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences.
Applicants can apply for the Part Time and for Full Time Scholarship. But there are Some Requirements for both.
Full-time: Candidates must have to enrolled for 3-4 courses in every semester which have 9-12 credit hours or equivalent.
Part-time: Candidates must have to enrolled for 2 courses in every semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Master Degree Full Time Scholarship: 2 Year
- Master Degree Part Time Scholarship: 3 Year
List of Available Study Fields
This Full Scholarship in Khalifa University is Open for Spring 2021 Admissions in the Fields of Engineering, Medicine, Security, Science and Technology, Arts. The List of Academic Fields is given below.
College of Engineering:
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering (Only Saudi and UAE Nationals)
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science.
College of Arts and Sciences:
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security (Only UAE Nationals)
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering (Only Saudi and UAE Nationals)
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering.
Please Arrange the Following Documents given below to Upload in an online Application Form. By Hand or by Post documents will Not be Accepted.
- Bachelors Degree Certificate to apply for Masters Degree Program & Master Degree Certificate to apply for Doctoral Degree Program.
- All Official Academic Transcripts
- Updated and Detailed CV
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Research Statement ranges between 500-1,000 words only for PhD applicants.
- For More Details, Please Check Full List of Detailed Documents (Here).