KAUST is Accepting Applications for the spring and fall 2020. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship by King Abdullah to pursue Masters, MS/PhD, PhD Doctorate Degree.
All the students with any Nationality are eligible to apply for the King Abdullah University of Science & Technology Scholarship 2021
The MS/Ph.D. program is an attractive option for students looking for fast entry into the world of research. Students can apply for the Ph.D. program after completing a MS degree and are engaged in exciting research from the beginning of their program.
The program typically takes four to five years to complete and students may complete an MS degree on the way to their Ph.D.
Read the Eligibility Criteria Carefully for KAUST Scholarship.
- Candidates from all over the world with any Nationality are eligible.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Aspirants with a Master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Complete and Full Application Form should be submitted.
- There is No Application Fee.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship is being offered by the King Abdullah Scholarship Program. This is a Fully Funded Scholarships for international students in Saudi Arabia & will cover the following Expenses:
- Registration Fee and Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation (Housing)
- Living Stipend $20,000-30,000 Annual depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs.
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Relocation support.
Available Study Fields:
- Applied Maths and Computational Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Computational Science and Engineering
2. Applied Physics
- Applied Physics
- Biosensors and Bioelectronics
- Bioinformatics and Machine Learning
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biophysics and Bioimaging
5. Chemical Science
- Chemical Science
6. Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Advanced Chemical Engineering
- Advanced Biological Engineering
7. Computer Science
- Computer Science
8. Earth Science and Engineering
- Solid Earth Systems
- Fluid Earth Systems
9. Electrical Engineering
10. Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
- Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
11. Environmental Sc. and Engineering
- Water Quality, Chemistry, and Treatment
- Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Environmental Hydrology and Fluid Mechanics
- Materials for Environmental Science and Engineering
12. Marine Science and Engineering
- Marine Science and Engineering
13. Materials Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
14. Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
15. Plant Science
- Plant Science
Carefully check the List of Documents given below & prepare these documents. There are 6 Components required to apply for KAUST Scholarship.
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Three Recommendation Letters: The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- Language Requirements: KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT or 6.0 on the IELTS.A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
- For Full Detailed Requirements About Documents. Please CLICK HERE.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should apply using the link below