The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships QECS is a unique and rare offer to study in some selected common wealth country for a master programme in the span of two years.
Offer are given to talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth with a bonus of developmental skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
Duration of Programme: 2 years
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
- Aside the aforementioned two requirements, interested applicant must also visit the specific chosen school website for other information on the neccesary requiremnts.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language