As part of efforts to reduce the rate of unemployment in Lagos State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has approved Internship Programme for 4,000 unemployed graduates in line with the T.H.E.M.E.S Agenda of the present administration and the Youth Development Programme of the State, which are Education and Technology and Making Lagos a 21st Century Economy
Graduates seeking job opportunities/internship placements and employers seeking to hire graduates are the major benefactors of this platform
Using the available platform, graduates cannot apply for jobs on GIPP, they are contacted by interested employers.
Completing your profile will help you get noticed faster.
Table of Contents
- Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) is designed to give candidates the opportunity to develop employability and work-ready skills that are needed in securing gainful employment.
- Beneficiaries will be paid a monthly stipend of N40,000 for the six months duration of the internship.
- At the end of the internship period, interns would have gained valuable applied work experience, built up their professional skills and would have been exposed to possible entrepreneurial opportunities to strengthen their professional skills and interpersonal relationship.
Interested applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- NYSC Certificates or letters of exemption, and
- Must be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click the button below to apply for the Programme.
Note: The selection process will be transparent as successful candidates after taking an online test will be trained on employability skills for two weeks and evaluated, they will, subsequently, be placed on six months paid Internship with Private organizations and selected Public Agencies in line with their qualifications. Over 50 off-takers have shown interest in having the Interns work in their organisations.