The NPDC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2020 / 2021 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 0’level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting,
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Fields of Study
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Method of Application
Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form which can be accessed through the APPLY button Below
All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication
Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.