Alpha Morgan Capital is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (RC1049863) and managed by banking professionals with over 52 years of combined experience.
Established in 2012 as a Fund Management and Investment Banking outfit, we are registered as a Specialist Dealing Member in FMDQ OTC Securities Exchange.
Alpha Morgan Capital is a member of the Funds Managers Association of Nigeria (FMAN), registered as a fund/portfolio manager with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Nigeria (SEC), and rated (BBB-) by Agusto & Co.
Table of Contents
Are you 27 years or below and interested in learning the ropes of Investment Banking?
The 2021 Alpha Morgan Capital Graduate Trainee Programme is offering opportunities to graduates interested in Asset Management, Securities Trading and Private Banking.
Here is a chance to get a foothold in the financial sector.
In order to be eligible to apply for the internship, applicants must:
- The candidate must possess high cognitive skills.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Mathematics).
- Not more than 27 years of age.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree – preferably in any finance related course (e.g., Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Sciences etc)
- Must have completed university studies with a minimum of Second Class, Upper Division and also completed the NYSC programme.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link below to apply