AOS Orwell is one of the foremost Indigenous Oilfield Servicing Companies in the country, with service offerings that cover Wellbore Construction; Process Automation & Control; Oilfield Tubular & Accessory Manufacturing & Repair. The AOS Orwell Rivers State Scholarship stems from the company’s commitment and social responsibility to its community.
AOS Orwell invites applications from qualified students of the River State University for the AOS Orwell Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2021 Programme.
Eligible 200 Level students in Rivers State University studying Engineering are invited to submit an electronic application via this portal.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study (2018/2019 admission year)
- Be a student of Rivers State University (RSU)
- Be studying Engineering
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
- 1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
- 2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
Method of Application
To apply, follow the steps below
- Click on “Register/Log in” to create an account or log in to your Scholastica account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account for newly registered applicants.
- Click on the link below to return to the Scholarship site.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Return to the Home page, click on the scheme you wish to apply, and click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive a notification displayed on the screen you have successfully applied. To confirm, check “My application” under “My account” section on your profile account.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
15. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/aosorwell, and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty