Bauchi State Scholarship Board is calling for scholarship applications from indigenes of the state.
The Bauchi State Government under the able leadership of His Excellency Sen Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed CON is committed to reviving the educational sector by construction, renovation of schools, upgrading libraries, ensuring adequate and qualified staff and payment of bursaries and scholarship to the indigent of Bauchi state
The portal for the scholarship is now open for only the indigenes of Bauchi state
Table of Contents
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be Bauchi State indigene
- WAEC/NECO Result
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Bauchi State
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Use the link provided below to start the application process.
- Visit any accredited registration center within or outside Bauchi to proceed with your online application. Read the terms and conditions, It is very important that all applicants know the terms and conditions for this scholarship program. As rejection of applicants form would be based on disobedience to the guidelines of this program.
- Pay the sum of Six Hundred Naira (N600) for application form and Three Hundred Naira (N300) for online registration and application
- Collect the completed acknowledgement printout slip and then take it to your institution for attestation and wait for physical verification.