Chevron Corporation is an American multinational energy corporation. One of the successor companies of Standard Oil, it is headquartered in San Ramon, California, and active in more than 180 countries.
Apply for Chevron Graduate Internship Program 2021 – 2022 as Portal opens. Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment Portal remains open till deadline.
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region.
Table of Contents
Just like other internship programs, Chevron wants the following criteria and credentials from applicants who are interested to be recruited into the company after the short training.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Must have completed his/her undergraduate degree program
- Applicant must possess good communication skills, exhibit good habits, must be strong with internal deals to succeed.
- Applicants must be able to work with no or less supervision, must be able to withstand any form of pressure.
- Applicants should possess leadership skills, problem-solving abilities, and must be ready to explore.
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited institution around the world with Degree in any of the following disciplines;
Applicants should be from any of the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Process Engineering.
- An additional field of study includes;
Method of Application
This is a 1 Year Internship program and applicants are required to possess relevant qualifications in various fields.
Interested applicants should apply using the link below